Chocolate Raspberry Bars
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter Or Margarine
- 1/2 Cup seedless raspberry jam
- 4 Oz Cream Cheese softened
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 6 Oz vanilla-flavored chips melted
- 3/4 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoons Shortening
- In a bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press into an ungreased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 375 for 15-18 minutes or until browned.
- Spread jam over warm crust.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add vanilla chips; beat until smooth.
- Spread carefully over jam layer.
- Cool completely. Chill until set, about 1 hour.
- For glaze, melt chocolate chips and shortening; spread over filling.
- Chill for 10 minutes. Cut into bars; chill another hour. Yield 3 dozen.
Exported from MasterCook II