Chocolate Raspberry Streusel Squares
- 1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups Quaker Oats uncooked quick or old-fashioned
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt optional
- 1 cup Margarine or butter chilled
- 1 cup Raspberry preserves or jam
- 6 ounces Semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup Chopped almonds
- 3 ounces Semisweet chocolate pieces melted
- 4 ounces White chocolate melted Optional
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Combine flour, oats, sugars, baking powder and salt. Cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1 cup for streusel; set aside.
- Press remaining oat mixture onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Spread preserves over crust; sprinkle evenly with chocolate pieces.
- Combine reserved oat mixture and almonds; sprinkle over chocolate pieces, patting gently.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate, if desired. Cut into squares.
Exported from MasterCook II