Toll House Slice & Bake
- 3 cups flour
- 6 tbl flour
- 1 1/2 tsp soda
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbl sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbl brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsps vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 18 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine butter, sugars, and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Divide dough into halves.
- Bake immediately or shape in rolls and wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate up to one week or freeze up to 8 weeks.
- To bake preheat oven to 375°.
- Cut each chilled roll into 1 inch slices and then into 4 quarters.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Total recipe makes 12 dozen cookies.