Brian's Apple Brownies
- 3 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 cups Granulated sugar
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 cups Granny Smith apples 1 lb. chopped & peeled
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups Vegetable oil
- 1 cup walnuts Chopped
- 3 large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Raisins optional
- Heat oven to 350. Grease a 15 1/2x10 1/2x 1 inch jelly-roll pan.
- Mix flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Whisk oil and eggs in another large bowl until blended and smooth.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture until blended.
- Stir in apples, nuts and raisins, if using. Mixture will be very stiff.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 40 to 45 minutes until top is golden and toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely on wire rack. Cut into 40 squares.
Exported from MasterCook II