Berry Berry Streusel Bars
- 1 1/2 cups Quaker Oats uncooked quick or old-fashioned
- 1 1/4 cups All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar firmly packed
- 3/4 cup Margarine or butter melted
- 1 cup Fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup Raspberry OR- strawberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon All-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Grated lemon peel optional
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar and margarine; mix until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup for topping; set aside.
- Press remaining oat mixture onto bottom of ungreased 8 or 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool slightly.
- In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix gently. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture, patting gently.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely; cut into bars. Store tightly covered.
Exported from MasterCook II