White Chocolate Fudge
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 pt. jar marshmallow cream or 24 lg. marshmallows
- 3/4 stick Butter
- 12 oz White Chocolate broken up
- 1 cup Chopped Nuts
- 4 oz candied cherries or use maraschino cherries cut and drained well
- Bring sugar, milk and butter to boil over low heat.
- Cook to medium soft ball stage.
- Stir frequently, remove from heat and add marshmallows, white chocolate pieces and nuts.
- Add cherries after chocolate and marshmallows are melted. Pour into buttered dish. (May substitute 6 oz. bitter chocolate for the cherries and add vanilla)