Cranberry Granola Bars
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups Light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 3 large Egg whites
- 2 cups Low fat granola cereal with raisins
- 1 cup Dried cranberries or dried tart cherries chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Sift together flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Combine next 3 ingredients in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth. Make sure there are no lumps of brown sugar.
- Add dry ingredients and beat on low speed until just blended.
- Stir in granola and dried fruit. The batter will be very thick.
- Transfer batter to a lightly oiled baking dish and smooth the top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. This recipe serves 12.
Exported from MasterCook II