Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter
- 4 cups Mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter
- 5 cups Crispy rice cereal
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Cook over low heat 3 minutes longer, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and mix thoroughly. Stir in cereal until well coated.
- Using a buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into a buttered 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Cut into 2 inch squares when cool. This recipe serves 18.
Exported from MasterCook II