Cheesecake Factory Recipe
- 1/4 cup Pecans finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Walnuts finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Almonds finely chopped
- 3/4 cup vanilla wafers finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Butter melted
- 1 1/2 lbs Cream Cheese
- 1 1/3 cups Sugar
- 5 large Eggs
- 16 ounces Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- Mix all nuts and vanilla wafer crumbs with melted butter and press into a 9 inch buttered springform pan, trying to line the sides as much as possible about 1 1/2" up the sides of the pan, set aside.
- All the filling ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy with an electric mixer set on low (keep the setting at low during the entire mixing process).
- Add the sugar a little at a time and continue beating until creamy.
- Add flour, vanilla and lemon juice, mix well.
- Add one egg at a time and beat after each egg.
- Add the sour cream and beat well.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into the springform pan.
- Place on the top rack in the middle of a 325 degrees preheated oven for one hour and 15 minutes.
- When time is up turn oven off, prop open oven door and leave in oven for one hour.
- Remove from oven and let cool then refrigerate for 24 hours.
Remember this important tip : A cheesecake should season. The wait is worth it. The flavor ripens and becomes enriched.