Kielbasa Sausage Skillet
- 1 lb Kielbasa Sausage
- 1 large green pepper
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1 Tbl Cornstarch
- 1 Tbl Vinegar
- 1 Tbl Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup preserves any flavor will work
- 1 can pineapple and juice
- Slice kielbasa into rounds and cook in a large covered skillet.
- Cut up pepper and tomatoes, add to kielbasa.
- Combine cornstarch, vinegar, soy sauce, preserves, pineapple and the juice from the can.
- Add it to the pan with sausage and veggies.
- Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes on low -medium.
- Serve over hot white rice