Kielbasa Sausage and noodles
- 1 Kielbasa Sausage
- 1 tbl oil
- 1 onion diced
- 1 large can diced tomatoes with liquid
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can water
- 16 oz bowtie pasta or egg noodles
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cut sausage in round slices and fry in whatever oil you like til golden and caramelized.
- Add diced onions until soft.
- Add a large can of diced tomatoes with liquid, a can of cream of celery soup and a can of water, then add some dry bowtie pasta or egg noodles and the liquid will absorb into the pasta and cook it, add more water if you wish and salt and pepper.
- Cook on low if on stove or in slow cooker on low.