Impossible Lasagna Pie
- 1/2 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb ground beef cooked/drained
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Heat oven to 400°. Lightly grease a 10 inch pie pan.
- Layer cottage cheese and parmesan cheese in pan.
- Mix cooked beef, oregano, basil, tomato paste and ½ c. mozzarella cheese and spoon evenly over top.
- In blender, beat milk, Bisquick, eggs, salt and pepper until smooth. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake until golden brown, or until a knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. 30-35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.