Pumpkin Cheese Ball
- 16 oz Room-Temperature Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar
- 3 tbsp Minced Onion
- 2 tbsp Salsa
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Minced Jalapeno
- 1 ea Bell Pepper stem garnish
- With a mixer, blend cream cheese with shredded cheddar, onion, salsa, cumin and minced jalapeno.
- Scoop onto plastic wrap and use the wrap to form the mixture into a 5-inch pumpkin-shaped ball
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- To serve, roll in crushed nacho-flavored tortilla chips and press a bell pepper stem into the top.