Flower Pot Cheese
- 1 tbsp Diced Green Onions
- 1 tsp Tumeric
- 1 tsp Celery Salt
- 1/8 tsp Dry Mustard
- 1/8 tsp Mace
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cardamom
- 1/8 tsp Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Paprika
- 3 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 6 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese grated
- 3 ea Bay Leaves
- 1 ea Parsley finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients except bay leaves in mixer.
- Combine the ingredients until completely smooth.
- Place one bay leaf in the bottom of a 5 Rubbermaid plant helpers pot to cover the opening.
- Pack with the cheese mix.
- Cover and refrigerate until 20 minutes before service.
- Place the remaining bay leaves on top of cheese with leaves pointing upward as though growing in the pot. Serve with crackers.
- This will keep in the refrigerator for two weeks.