- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1 cup Roasted Salted Peanuts (May Substitute Almonds Or Cashews For The Peanuts).
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine sugar and syrup.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Add peanuts. (May Substitute Almonds Or Cashews For The Peanuts).
- Microwave on high 4-5 minutes, until mixture is light brown, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Add butter and vanilla; stir well.
- Add baking soda and gently stir until light and foamy.
- Pour mixture onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Let cool 30 minutes to 1 hour. When cool, break into small Pieces.