Scotchie Pan Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown Sugar firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbl Water
- 1 1/2 cups Oats quick cooking
- 12 oz butterscotch chips
- 1/2 tsp orange extract
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In small bowl combine flour, baking powder, soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In large bowl combine butter, brown sugar, eggs and water, beat until creamy.
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- Stir in oats, butterscotch chips, and orange extract.
- Spread in greased 15”x10” jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool completely and cut into 2” squares. Makes 35.