- 2 Egg whites
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Applesauce
- 4 large Apples peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a 9 13 inch pan and set aside.
- Beat egg whites 30 seconds with an electric mixer.
- Add next 4 ingredients and beat 1 more minute.
- Stir in applesauce and fold apples into batter.
- Combine next 4 ingredients in a separate bowl and add to batter.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan and bake 50-60 minutes or until center springs back when gently pressed. This recipe serves 16.
Exported from MasterCook II