White Chocolate Fudge
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 stick stick butter
- 1 jar marshmallow cream or 24 lg. marshmallows
- 12 oz white chocolate cut up into very small pieces
- 1 cup nuts
- 4 oz candied cherries (may use maraschino cherries chopped and drained well.
- Bring sugar, milk, and butter to boil over low heat. Cook to med. Soft ball stage. Stir frequently.
- Remove from heat and add rest of ingredients. Stir until melted.
- Pour into buttered 9”x13” pan.
- May substitute bitter chocolate for cherries and add vanilla. (put chocolate in before cooking sugar, milk and butter mixture.)
Mom Helling, 1994