Fudgie Scotch Ring
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 oz butterscotch chips
- 1 can Eaglebrand
- 1 cup nuts chopped
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup walnut or pecan halves
- Melt chips, add Eaglebrand, stirring occasionally until mixture begins to thicken.
- Add chopped nuts and vanilla.
- Line bottom of 9” pie pan with foil.
- Place ¾ c. walnut halves in bottom forming a ring.
- Spoon chocolate mixture over nuts.
- Add maraschino cherries and remaining nuts for decoration.
- Chill in refrigerator until firm enough to slice. Cut into ½ inch slices.