Crunchy Lemon Squares
- 1 Cup Quick Oats
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Butter Or Margarine melted
- 1 Can sweetened condensed milk low or no fat
- 1/2 Cup Cup lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon lemon rind grated
- Preheat oven to 350. In bowl.
- Combine 1st 7 ingredients. Stir to from a crumbly mixture. Set aside.
- In medium bowl combine condensed milk, lemon juice and rind.
- Pat HALF of crumb mixture in 9X9 pan.
- Spread milk mixture on top and sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool thoroughly before serving.
Exported from MasterCook II