Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
- 1/2 lb elbow macaroni
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese divided
- 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Coat the inside of the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with fresh and evaporated milks.
- Mix in uncooked macaroni and 3 cups shredded cheese.
- Transfer to slow cooker, and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours. Do not stir or remove lid while cooking.