Impossible Zucchini-Tomato Pie
- 2 cup zucchini chopped
- 1 cup tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Heat oven to 400°. Grease 10 inch quiche dish or pie plate.
- Sprinkle zucchini, tomato, onion and cheese in plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth. 15 seconds in blender on high. Pour into plate.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.