One-Dish Chicken and Stuffing Bake
Chicken, stuffing and mushroom sauce bake together for a hassle-free and hearty dinner.
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast halves boneless, skinless (about 6)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley chopped (or dried flakes)
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Prepare the stuffing according to the package directions. Spoon the stuffing across the center of a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- Place the chicken on either side of the stuffing.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the paprika.
- Stir the soup, milk and parsley in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken.
- Cover the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.