Impossible Taco Pie
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 can chopped green chilies drained
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup cheese shredded
- Heat oven to 400°. Grease 10” quiche dish or pie plate.
- Cook and stir beef and onion over medium heat until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in seasoning mix, spread in plate, sprinkle with chilies.
- Beat milk, baking mix and eggs until smooth 15 seconds in blender. Pour into plate.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Top with tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake until knife inserted between edge comes out clean (maybe 8 – 10 minutes longer).
- Serve with sour cream, chopped tomatoes and shredded lettuce if desired.