Impossible Brunch Pie
- 10 oz pkg frozen chopped broccoli or chopped spinach
- 8 oz pkg frozen asparagus spears cooked and drained
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup Bisquick Baking Mix
- 1 tomatoe peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 350°. Grease pie plate, 10”x 1 ½”.
- Spread broccoli (or other vegetables) in plate.
- Beat sour cream, cottage cheese, baking mix, butter and eggs until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high.
- Pour into plate. Top with tomatoes, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until knife inserted between center and edge comes out clean, about 30 minutes.