Beef and Lima Bean Casserole
A lima bean casserole with ground beef.
- 10 oz frozen lima beans
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 dash Nutmeg
- 1 ea Egg slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 6 oz tomato paste small can
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- Cook lima beans according to package instructions; drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and egg. Form meat mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Brown meat balls in a skillet in vegetable oil.
- Add tomato paste to the lima beans, then stir in paprika and sour cream.
- Add browned meat balls and stir gently.
- Pour mixture into a greased casserole and bake at 350° for 25 minutes.