I prefer the chopped Maraschino Cherries when I make this.
White Chocolate Fudge
- 2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Evap Milk
- 3/4 stick Butter
- 1 jar Marshmallow Creme or 24 large marshmallows
- 12 oz White Chocolate cut up into very small pieces
- 1 cup Nuts chopped
- 4 oz Candied Cherries May Use Maraschino Cherries Chopped And Drained Well
- Bring sugar milk and butter to boil over low heat.
- Cook to medium Soft ball stage. Stir frequently. Remove from heat and add rest of ingredients. Stir until melted. Pour into butter 9x13 pan.
- May substitute 6oz bitter chocolate for cherries and add vanilla. put chocolate in before cooking sugar milk and butter mixture.
Mom Helling 1994