- 1 batch Caramels firm ball (https://thecures.com/recipe/aunt-mabels-caramels/)
- 1 cup Fondant https://thecures.com/recipe/basic-fondant/
- 1/4 cup Marshmallow Creme
- 4-6 cup Nuts Chopped
- 1 batch Caramels soft ball (https://thecures.com/recipe/aunt-mabels-caramels/)
- Make firm ball caramel, add fondant and marshmallow cream, mix well. Pour into greased and floured pan - set in refrigerator til firm.
- Cut in 3/4" strips. Spread nuts on cookie sheet.
- Dip center strips in softball caramel and roll in nuts. Lay closely together so they will hold their shape.
- Wrap in plastic and store. May also be dipped in chocolate after dipping in nuts.
Patsy Nix 9/12/74 Fruita CO