Fudgie Scotch Ring
- 6 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 6 oz Butterscotch Chips
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Nuts chopped
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Walnut Halves or Pecan
- Melt chips add Eagle Brand, stirring occasionally until mixture begins to thicken.
- Add chopped nuts and vanilla.
- Line bottom of 9" pie pan with foil.
- Place 3/4 cup walnut halves in bottom forming a ring.
- Spoon chocolate mixture over nuts. Add maraschino cherries and remaining nuts for decoration.
- Chill in refrigerator until firm enough to slice. Cut into 1/2 inch slices.