Bisquick Coffee Cake
This is the recipe that used to be on the back of the Bisquick box
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 2 cup Bisquick Baking Mix
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Bisquick Baking Mix
- 2 tbsp Margarine or Butter
- Blend all of the coffee cake ingredients.
- Beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Spread into greased 9" layer pan or 8" square pan.
- For topping, blend all topping ingredients with fingertips until crumbly. Spread topping on coffee cake.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.