- 1 batch firm ball caramels
- 1 cup fondant
- 1/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 4-6 cups chopped nuts
- 1 batch soft ball caramel
- Make firm ball caramel, add fondant and marshmallow cream, mix well.
- Pour into greased and floured pan – set in refrigerator til firm. Cut in ¾” strips.
- Spread nuts on cookie sheet. Dip center strips in soft ball caramel and roll in nuts.
- Lay closely together so they will hold their shape. Wrap in plastic and store. May also be dipped in chocolate after dipping in nuts.
Patsy Nix 9/12/74 Fruita, CO