Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 2 cup Bisquick Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 3/4 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Combine baking mix, water and grated cheese in a bowl. Roll out on a lightly floured surface, until 1 inch thick.
- Cut biscuits, and place on an ungreased pan.
- Melt butter and spices together.
- Brush the biscuits with the butter and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.