German Sausage Dinner
- 3 lbs German Sausage uncooked, cut in pieces
- 3 lbs small red potatoes cut in wedges
- 1 lb Baby Carrots
- 1 large red onion sliced and separated into rings
- 2 4.5 oz jars whole mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Butter cubed
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Cut German sausage into chunks. Place sausage, potatoes, carrots, onion, and mushrooms in a heavy duty foil bag. (17 x 15 in.)
- Dot with butter. Sprinkle with soup mix, soy suace and pepper.
- Seal tightly; turn to coat.
- Grill covered over medium heat for 45-55 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sausage is no longer pink, turning once.
The original recipe called for Bratwurst. It tastes good too.