Chilli Chicken Casserole
- 2 cups Chopped Chicken cooked
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 1/4 cups Evaporated Milk
- 1 can diced chilies
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 pound Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 medium Onion
- Cut tortillas in quarters and spread half on bottom of greased 9”x13” pan.
- Mix chicken, soup, chilies, onion, and milk until smooth. Pour half of mix over tortillas.
- Top with remaining tortillas, and remaining soup mix.
- Sprinkle with cheese, cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.