Best Ever Fudge
- 3 lg Hershey Bars
- 12 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 lb Nuts broken (pecan, walnuts, or almonds)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 can Evaporated Milk
- Mix all except nuts in a 6-8 qt. container and set aside.
- Mix in 4-6 qt. saucepan. Bring to boil and cook for 6 minutes then pour over remaining ingredients and whip until smooth and creamy.
- After mixture is completely blended add nuts. Let stand 4-6 hours or until completely chilled. Makes 6 lb.