Reeses Peanut Butter Bar No Bake Bars
- 1 cup Salted Butter Melted
- 2 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 11 ounce Milk Chocolate Chips
- Combine all ingredients, except chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl.
- Stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy
- Pour peanut butter mixture into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave (at 50% power) for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir chocolate and pour over the peanut butter mixture.
- Spread chocolate with a spatula. To even out chocolate, tap pan on the counter.
- Refrigerate bars for one hour.
- Cut while bars are still cool.