This creamy cheese ball appetizer with a nutty exterior doesn’t stick around long.
Party Cheese Ball
This creamy cheese ball appetizer with a nutty exterior doesn't stick around long.
- 16 oz Cream Cheese (2 8oz pkgs) softened
- 8 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp Finely Chopped Onions
- 1 tbsp Chopped red Bell Pepper
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tsp Celery Salt
- 1 dash Ground Red Pepper (cayenne)
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans toasted
- BEAT cream cheese and cheddar in small bowl with mixer until blended.
- ADD all remaining ingredients except nuts; mix well. Refrigerate several hours.
- SHAPE into ball; roll in nuts. Serve with Crackers.